Friday, June 15, 2012

OUR LAST WEEK


Wow, here we are in the end of week ten, the last week of this amazing course. During this week we have reviewed the integration of technological tools in our class, and it is not like in the past, but in a different scenario, since our students are motivated and we have so many tools we have to incorporate in the class. I am ready to share this information with teachers in my community, since the tools are so useful that I would like everybody in the teaching field would know these strategies. 

During this course I would like to highlight that we have benefited from each and every activity we did so far. All I can say to my Dear Participants is that I am grateful. This is my first experience of an online course, and honestly I did not know how many tools and strategies and learning experiences you can learn out of a great course like this one we are just finishing.It is so great we can create our own material, being creative and dynamic.
I wish all the best to all
 us



Juan 
s
Juan 

No comments:

Post a Comment